Job Title: 2 Day Nanny Job in Earlsfield
Hours: Mon & Tues 8am-7pm
Start Date: Early December
Salary: £15 net per hour
Children: G1 and B3year old
Nanny Profile: Experienced with age group, loving and kind, gentle, engaging and pro-active, able to put firm but kind boundaries in place, use positive reinforcement
Nanny Duties: Engage in creative play and activities, support learning and development, go to classes, spend time outdoors, arrange playdates, cook and supervise mealtimes, undertake usual nursery duties
A lovely family in Earlsfield known to the agency are looking for a long-term part time nanny to take care fo their lovely toddlers. Their ideal nanny will be gentle but still able to set rules and boundaries in the home and expect respectful behaviour. The nanny must be committed to her career and have a genuine love for working with children.
They require Mondays and Tuesdays for several years before the children start school.
Mum goes back to work in January and would like to settle someone in before Christmas.
- Good level of spoken English
- Solid experience with age group
- Gentle but able to set boundaries and rules
- Organised, tidy & pro-active
- Creative and fun
- Positive attitude
- An Enhanced DBS Check issued in the last year, or willing to get one
- Proof of UK Right to Work status
- A valid pediatric first aid certificate, or willing to get one
- Minimum 2 checkable references