Job Title: Part Time Nanny
Hours: Mon-Wed 8am – 2/3pm OR 8am-5pm
Start Date: Jan 2024
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Children: 7month old girl
Driver: Not required
Nanny Profile: Experienced with age group, loving and kind, affectionate, gentle, engaging and pro-active, organised, confident, relaxed
Nanny Duties: Engage in play and activities, support learning and development, go to classes, play in nature, go to playground, arrange playdates, cook and supervise mealtimes/weaning, undertake usual nursery duties
A lovely family in Twickenham are looking for a nurturing, affectionate and responsive nanny to take care of their daughter.
They have a very welcoming home and would love a nanny to come in and support learning and development, with a gentle and sensitive approach to childcare. Creating a sense of warmth and safety is their priority for their little girl. This of course doesn’t mean no boundaries, particularly as she grows.
The job role starts in January 2024 and is permanent.
Hours could either be Mon-Wed mornings, or full days for the right candidate.
- Good level of spoken English
- Solid experience with age group
- Organised, tidy & pro-active
- Creative and fun
- Positive attitude
- An Enhanced DBS Check issued in the last year, or willing to get one
- Proof of UK Right to Work status
- A valid pediatric first aid certificate, or willing to get one
- Minimum 2 checkable references