Job Title: Full Time Nanny
Address: Ealing Common
Hours: 8am-6pm Mon-Fri
Start Date: ASAP, latest end of September
Salary: £17+ gross per hour / £44,200+ gross pa DOE
Children: G7month and B3year old
Driver: Yes, use of family car if needed
Nanny Profile: Experienced with age group and multiples, loving and kind, engaging and pro-active, organised, good knowledge of child development, energetic, excellent communication skills, happy to work independently and as team with parents
Nanny Duties: Engage in play and activities, support learning and development, go to classes, go to playground, arrange playdates, cook and supervise mealtimes, undertake usual nursery duties, work jointly with mum until December 2023. Some joint care from Jan 2024 when mum returns to work
A family in Ealing
Mum is on maternity leave until December and will be around most of the time. From January she’ll be back at work, but would still like to spend some time with the kids. She’s fully aware of boundaries and would be considerate of these during the nannies working hours, taking over for an hour while the nanny did some nursery duties for instance.
Their 3yr old son is happy, chatty, healthy, curious, and full of smiles. He goes to nursery 5 mornings a week (9-12.30) which is a 12-14 min drive away.
Their 7 month daughter is content, happy, social and full of smiles.
Duties will incude arranging activities in and out of the home, dropping the older child at nursery, going to baby classes, cooking healthy meals for the kids, and all the usual nursery duties.
- Good level of spoken English
- Confident driver
- Solid experience with age group and multiple children at once
- Organised, tidy & pro-active
- Positive attitude
Duties will Include:
- Nursery drop-off / pick-up
- Cooking healthy meals for kids from scratch
- Playing games and arranging fun activities
- Keeping toys tidy, kitchen clean and usual nursery duties
- An Enhanced DBS Check issued in the last year, or willing to get one
- Proof of UK Right to Work status
- A valid pediatric first aid certificate, or willing to get one
- Minimum 2 checkable references