Job Title: Live-In Nanny in Battersea
Hours: 7.30am – 6.30pm 4 days per week, + weekly babysitting
Start Date: Mid December / Early Jan (to allow for settling in period)
Children: 3yr girl, and 11m boy
Driver: Preferred but not essential
Nanny Profile: Experienced with age group, gentle, loving and kind, firm but fair with boundaries and rules, learning through play approach, engaging and pro-active, organised, socially aware and able to respect family privacy
Nanny Duties: Engage in fun and creative play and activities, support learning and development, go to classes, spend time outdoors, arrange playdates, cook and supervise mealtimes, undertake usual nursery duties
A busy family in Battersea are looking for a lovely nanny to live with them and provide childcare for their two lovely children.
They would love a nanny who can arrange plenty of playtime and fun activities in the local area. Her 3yr old daughter is very active and bright and needs someone sensitive to gently put boundaries in place as she also needs lots of cuddles. Someone firm but fair, not too strict, affectionate and loving would be perfect.
The ideal nanny will be mature and socially aware with the ability to give the family privacy. They want the nanny to feel at home, but would also like their own family time together.
Mum is a doctor whose work schedule changes occasionally, with a few
Start date can be mid-end of December to allow for settling in. Mum goes back to work early January.
- Good level of spoken English
- Solid experience with age group
- Organised, tidy & pro-active
- Firm but fair approach, sensitive, compassionate
- Positive attitude
- Discreet and professional
Duties will Include:
- Playing games and arranging fun activities
- Supporting learning and development
- Cooking healthy meals from scratch
- Keeping toys tidy, kitchen clean and usual nursery duties
- An Enhanced DBS Check issued in the last year, or willing to get one
- Proof of UK Right to Work status
- A valid pediatric first aid certificate, or willing to get one
- Minimum 2 checkable references