Home Schooling Nanny
A home schooling nanny will ensure children keep learning at home, whether that’s by following set work issued by your child’s school, or by implementing their own home learning system to meet your child’s individual needs.
A Snuggles Childcare home schooling nanny can take care of children from nursery age up to GCSE level and support learning as well as all the usual day-to-day-care required of a nanny.
Our specialist nannies can cover a range of childcare needs, from live-in care to support Key Workers, to flexible ad-hoc care when travel restrictions are lifted. They can work full time or part time, live-in or live-out.
We carefully select only the most suitable and experienced nannies, ensuring that families receive the best childcare possible.
- Following work and resources issued by the children’s school
- Research age-appropriate learning resources, activities and apps
- Support learning through creative educational activities
- Implement a routine and schedule that suits the children and family
- Structuring free play into the daily schedule
- Spend time outdoors in green spaces where safe and appropriate to do so
- Cook healthy meals and supervise mealtimes
- limit screen time if required
- Undertake all usual nannies duties: Meal preparation, following family routine, children’s laundry, keeping toys tidy, loading dishwasher
Our Home Schooling Nannies Are:
- Fully vetted using our 6 step screening process: DBS checked, ID checked, first aid qualified, reference checked
- Qualified: teachers, teaching assistants, tutors, qualified nannies, Montessori teachers
- Experienced with your children’s age group
- Fluent English or Bilingual
- Live locally to you (where live-in option is not possible)
- Flexible hours: full time, part time, live-in and live-out
We would be happy to discuss our services further with you and see how we can help with your childcare needs.
Please call us on 020 7177 2249 or email email@example.com