Whether you’re looking for last minute temporary nanny cover or a longer term solution to your childcare needs, we offer fully vetted nannies in London that can work on a temporary basis through our temporary nanny agency.
All temporary nannies are thoroughly vetted using our 6 step process and are matched with appropriate age groups according to their childcare experience and expertise.
Snuggles Childcare is able to provide emergency and temporary nanny placements during school closures. We are taking every precaution to ensure our nannies and clients stay safe and are following official Government Guidelines and NHS Advice. We are placing local nannies within walking distance of your home and encouraging live-in nannies wherever possible.
We ask that you interview candidates initially via video and if you do then meet in person, to do so in an outdoor space maintaining a distance of 2 metres.
Our nannies have strict instructions for regular handwashing throughout the day, daily temperature checks, getting to work via Uber, cycling or walking where possible and self-isolating should symptoms appear. Live-in temporary nannies are also available for families who are able to offer a spare bedroom.
Why Choose Snuggles Childcare Temporary Nannies?
Our database of temporary nannies are fully vetted and trusted to deliver childcare across London. Our nannies are experienced, qualified, skilled and reliable and can come to a family home or hotel at short notice.
- Long-term temporary nanny care for up to 12 consecutive weeks
- Ad-Hoc temporary nanny care from a few hours to several days as needed
- Emergency nanny care for short notice requests
- Full or Part Time cover from 3hrs to 60hr weeks
- Care for newborn – 16yrs old
- New mother support
- Special needs care
- Sole or shared care
- Overnight proxy care whilst parents travel
- Home/hotel based care
- Outdoor activities & sightseeing
- Museum and cinema trips
- Nature/park walks
- Age-appropriate activities: reading, games, puzzles, crafts, music, baking etc
A Bespoke Service
Our bespoke service caters to all ages, from newborn up to teens. We carefully hand-select nannies for every job to make sure you get the best match possible for your childcare needs.
Our temporary nannies can work across London from 3hrs to 12hrs per day, Monday to Sunday in family homes, hotels, offices and events.
We ensure only the best nannies make it onto our books. Careful consideration is taken to asses attitude and the qualities that make our nannies the best out there.
Our Temporary Nannies Are Fully Vetted
- Interviewed by us and assessed for attitude, competence and high standards
- At least 21 years old (most are 25-45yrs)
- Enhanced DBS checked
- Pediatric First Aid certified
- Reference checked (last 3 employers)
- ID and Qualifications checked
- Experienced with min 2yrs in a professional childcare role
- Qualified in areas including Teaching, Nursery Management and Midwifery
- Able to look after all ages from newborn up to teens
- Vetted for their engaging, responsive and hands-on approach to childcare
Temporary Nanny Duties
Temporary nanny duties vary depending on the length of cover required and ages of children in her care. Duties can include shared care working alongside the parents as an extra pair of hands or taking on sole charge care of the children.
Duties can include (but not limited to):
- Organising activities inside and outside the home/hotel
- Facilitating age-appropriate play: reading, games, puzzles, crafts, singing
- Meal preparation and supervision in accordance with dietary needs
- Nappy changing
- Bottle feeding & burping
- Naptime routine
- Following schedules as outlined by you
- Ensuring playrooms are tidy after use
- School or nursery drop off and pick up
- Homework help and tuition
- Adult presence for older children
Temporary Nanny Salary
£12 per hour is the standard temp nanny rate in London.
For emergency, short notice and 3hr bookings, a nanny may charge up to £15 per hour.
We are currently running a 20% discount off our fees to help families during these uncertain times.
- £30 Booking Fee per day (discount for multiple dates)
- £12-£15 per hour nanny rate
- Taxi home if they leave after 11.30pm
Book A Temp Nanny
If you would like to find out more about our services or book a temp nanny please call us on 020 7177 2249 or fill in our Temp Nanny Request Form.
Temporary Nanny Jobs
If you are a nanny looking for a temporary nanny job London, we have many local families, international clients, VIP clients and cooperate events requiring temp nannies on a short-term basis. Temporary nannies London Register With Us and we can discuss how our temporary nanny agency can help you.